Tjinta Terlien is a lawyer at Croon advocaten specialising in procurement and construction law. She advises both tenderers and contracting entities on issues relating to procurement law. Tjinta also regularly represents parties in procurement law procedures.
In the field of construction law, Tjinta advises and litigates on behalf of commissioning authorities and contractors on a range of issues, including general terms and conditions (UAV 1989/2012, UAV-GC 2005, DNR), contract variations, defects in the work, late completion and damages caused by delay.
In addition to her litigation and advice practice, Tjinta her particular focus lies in the circular economy and the integration of sustainable and circular aspects in (building) tenders and construction contracts.
Tjinta is a lawyer with real drive. Her eagerness to learn, empathy and loyalty enable her to develop long-term relationships with her clients.
- Amsterdam University, European Union Law (LLM)
- Utrecht University, Dutch Law (LLB) and Corporate Law (LLM)
- Shunting Yard Metro Amsterdam, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Advice for tender on purchasing ICT environment
- Arbitration Container Terminal systems Second Maasvlakte (Maasvlakte 2 is a major civil engineering project in the Netherlands, constructing a new port and supporting infrastructure on reclaimed land adjoining the Maasvlakte)
- Preliminary relief proceedings on salvaging tender (city of Rotterdam, environmental incidents)
- Preliminary relief proceedings on tender for career assessments
- Preliminary relief proceedings on tender (negative cost price invalid)
- Advising healthcare insurance company on private procurement procedure
- Advising City of Rotterdam on tender for community teams
- Advice on safety certification for procurement procedure
- Advice on bid for tender on archaeological research