Nienke Keus is a well-known and recognised specialist in construction and procurement law. She has a unique command of the full breadth of this field. She is highly experienced as an advisor in setting up and guiding complex tendering procedures and as an attorney of record. Nienke has extensive experience with (tunnel-) technical systems and infrastructural projects.
Nienke is an accessible, cooperation-oriented lawyer. Her thorough and current expertise makes her a formidable and hardened business attorney of record and advisor. Nienke quickly gains insight into complex issues and successfully translates this into practical and feasible solutions.
Leiden University, Dutch Law
- Shunting Yard Metro Amsterdam, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Bus Station North, Municipality of Amsterdam
- N201 road + Connections A4 Hoofddorp motorway
- DBFM contract extension of A15 motorway
- Legal action Utrechtsestraat bridge, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Preliminary relief proceedings on tender involving debt restructuring
- Advice on tender involving debt restructuring
- Setting up and supervising tender for youth care