Martijn Claassen combines legal expertise in construction and procurement law with a technical background. Martijn specialises in providing legal advice on contractual issues during the execution of building and infrastructure projects. This covers both integrated (UAV-GC) and traditional RAW (UAV) forms of contract.
Martijn is a lawyer and a Delft University of Technology engineer. This combination ensures that he can include technical knowledge and experience in his legal advice, more so than anybody else. Before he joined Croon lawyers, he gained experience as a contract manager at contracting authorities (provincial authorities of South Holland) and contractors (Van Hattum and Blankevoort).
- Delft University of Technology, Building Engineering, Building Management and Property Management
- Leiden University, Law, Civil Law
- Implementation of the deep stations North/South Metro line contract Municipality of Amsterdam
- Implementation of the finishing contract North/South Metro line, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Implementation of the Escape Route Measures Metro East Line contract, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Tender and implementation of the acoustic barriers North/South Metro Line contract, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Tender Wayfinding Metro Amsterdam contract, Municipality of Amsterdam