Giulia van den Beuken specialises in construction and procurement law. She advises (construction) projects on the drafting and interpretation of tendering documents, contracts and general terms and conditions. Giulia also assists clients in legal conflicts, including disputes concerning damages caused by delay, contractual variations and work defects.
Giulia is a committed lawyer who does not shy away from complex issues. A team player, she combines a pragmatic solutions-oriented approach with empathy and genuine interest. This means she never loses sight of the interests of the parties involved.
- Amsterdam VU University, Law (LLB) and Private Law (LLM)
- Preliminary relief proceedings on tender involving debt restructuring
- Preliminary relief proceedings on CE marketing and certification
- Setting up and supervising tender for youth care
- Advice on sustainability certification in tender
- Advice on tender involving debt restructuring
- Arbitration on Tweede Maasvlakte Container Terminal installations