Daniel Santurio specialises in construction and procurement law. He is often instructed to draw up tender documents, contracts and to guide tendering procedures. For example, he has a lot of experience in advising on contracts for large infrastructural works and in the public transport sector.
Daniel combines a technical background with his legal knowledge. As a civil engineer, he is able to quickly penetrate to the core of complex, technical issues and to translate these into a customised, legal approach. Daniel has been involved in many large, domestic, infrastructural projects of the past years, both on the contracting authority side and the contractor side. In his time off, he is an enthusiastic Tesla driver and chairman of the E-rally foundation, which aims to further promote electric driving.
- Delft University of Technology, Civil Engineering
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Dutch Law
- Member of the Committee of Tendering Experts
- Member of the E-rally foundation
- Conversion of the Amstelveen Line
- ICT Contracts and Signalling & Control metro network, municipality of Amsterdam
- Finishing contract North/South Line
- DBFM contract extension of A15 motorway