Birgit Le Haen has a lot of experience in construction and procurement law and area development practice. She has drawn up the tender documents and contracts and guided the tendering procedure for many large-scale projects. She frequently represents clients in arbitration or in the civil court.
Birgit likes working with the client as part of a team. She closely monitors the work, the development and current issues. Her accessibility and expertise mean she acts as a permanent legal reference point and sparring partner for clients. She has the ability to quickly familiarise herself with any legal issues, to provide customised advice and remains focused on the desired end result.
- Leiden University, Dutch Law
- Member of the Committee of Tendering Experts
- Editorial member of Bouwrecht
- Renovation and extension of Museum Mauritshuis
- Renovation of the East Line Metro, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Arbitration Container Terminal systems Second Maasvlakte (Maasvlakte 2 is a major civil engineering project in the Netherlands, constructing a new port and supporting infrastructure on reclaimed land adjoining the Maasvlakte)